Monday 13 December 2010

All this talk of ennui...

All this talk of ennui had me thinking that I need to read more. I read, but the effort tends to be sporadic. I can read a book in an afternoon and then not read anything for three weeks. I should also broaden my horizons...read more textbooks instead of picking up that latest Ruth Rendell and proclaiming after half and hour that I am bored with formulaic literature. So, I have decided to set myself a challenge. 52 weeks in a year: 52 books. All books will count - from the pile of six study skills textbooks on my desk to the beautifully bound classics on my arabian bookshelf at home.

So here we go, join me if you wish. This week's book is Teaching Study Skills and Supporting Learning by the lovely Stella Cottrell. Onwards and upwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment