Friday 21 January 2011

Things to do before you...

So, my girlfriends and I were discussing things that we would like to do if the world was going to end (which one of them assures me is going to happen on 21st December 2012 - don't press me on the date - we were several glass of wine into the girl's night at this point!). So, we began a list of things we would like to see/do before the world is no more. Here's a little preview of what we plan to achieve over the next 18 months:

1. Brunch at the Burj Al Arab for all staff members at MDX paid for by MDX.

2. Snog Johnny Depp

3. See the migration in Kenya

4. Snog Johnny Depp

5. See the Northern Lights (we didn't really mind where from)

6. Snog Johnny Depp

7. Take part in Strictly come dancing (inspired by the amount of weight the contestants seem to shed whilst taking part!)

8. Snog Johnny Depp

9. Meet the Dali Lama

10. Find one of our group a husband (because she's gorgeous and single)

Oh, and I nearly forgot one, I want to snog Johnny Depp. So, take a moment - what dreams you be achieving over the next 18 months?

No comments:

Post a Comment